Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people – with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common.
We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
- Define a digital program’s strategic vision and business goals to guide strategy development and execution
- Develop strategies that drive client business performance
- Analyze business, marketing and digital performance across products, markets, audiences, and channels
- Create digital roadmaps to guide execution of programs and initiatives
- Test digital hypotheses through research, scenario analysis, financial modeling and response forecasts
- Create strategic and financial models to articulate business value
- Build complex business cases and ROI models
- Summarize findings and package in a way that supports a clear and compelling story
- Lead digital strategy engagements with a strong focus on business analysis, strategic and financial modeling, differentiated digital experiences, key digital capabilities and/or road mapping
- Engage with clients to identify key strategic challenge(s) as well as digital business and marketing needs to be addressed; evaluate scope of strategic engagement
- Work cross-functionally with other strategy colleagues, client partners, discipline leads, and other internal partners
- Present strategy output and recommendations to clients and internal stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops and ideation sessions
- Lead strategic review of solution development; provide clear and timely feedback to ensure experiences, technology and marketing solutions are delivered on-strategy
- Lead or participate in project post-mortems; capture key learnings and develop case studies as appropriate
[MULTI-CHANNEL AND CONSUMER EXPERIENCE VISION]
- Provide assessment and vision of the ideal ‘consumer experience’ by defining key capabilities that differentiate clients and meet consumer needs
- Define cross-channel implications and opportunities
- Define impact to brand and consumer audiences
[CLIENT ENGAGEMENT & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT]
- Advise clients (VP- to C-level) on strategic considerations and best practices for building effective digital organizations
- Support business development efforts with research, structure, smart thinking and big ideas
- Work with Client Partners to generate demand and sell-thru for strategic services
- Build and manage strong working relationships with decision-makers of the client organization and become a trusted advisor
- Proactively seek out opportunities to deepen client relationships and “elevate the conversation” within client organizations
- Create RFP responses and proposals, and take a leadership role in pitching new business
- Develop thought leadership pieces for publication and/or business development
- Remain up-to-date on relevant news, best practices and trends within the digital marketing, media, and technology ecosystem
[PEOPLE & TEAM MANAGEMENT]
- Build strategy team expertise by mentoring junior team members and offering training in relevant methodologies, techniques, frameworks, etc.
- Proactively work to improve process for strategy engagements and team workflow
- Partner with senior account leadership to support client decision-making
- 12-15+ years of brand strategy experience for consumer-driven businesses within consulting or agency environments
- Automotive industry experience highly preferred
- Expertise in digital advertising, brand strategy, creative development and digital engagement
- Proven experience leading strategy and digital roadmap projects in a complex business and marketing environment
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, vision and leadership to help facilitate change within a team and client’s organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from VP to C-level
- Adept at storytelling and able to simplify and clarify complex concepts
- Must possess a rigorous analytical approach as well as abstract problem-solving skills (get to the answer via both “inspiration” and “perspiration”)
- Ability to develop strong client relationships and trust based on deep immersion into the client’s business
- Strong interpersonal skills as team leader and team player with experience managing and training other consultants
- Must have a “change agent” attitude; constantly pushing us and our clients to new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives, etc.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.