Digitas Health is the agency of now: the first global connected-health agency, bringing urgency to the abundant opportunity contained in today’s fluid and complex healthcare environment.
Digitas Health brings together people who are driven to do great things with healthcare brands, who are frustrated by the status quo, and who are seeking new and better ways to engage with their customers. The agency’s contemporary and bold approach provides a practical path to transformative life-changing work and proven business growth.
We’re searching for a Sr. Designer who has a fresh viewpoint and a knack for transforming concepts into cutting-edge visual solutions. You’ll design and execute innovative visual materials for integrated, cross-channel initiatives including web and print advertising.
You’ll collaborate with the entire creative team from Creative Directors, other Art Directors/Sr. Designers, Copywriters, Designers, Production Specialists and other key members of our creative team to produce industry-leading work.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Lead projects, create and communicate concepts to clients and team members
- Design comps, storyboards, initial graphic concepts and final deliverables
- Foster a collaborative environment
- Communicate and articulate concept rationales
- Brainstorm and assist in developing campaigns
- Partner with copywriters to ensure that the copy and voice support the concepts
- Four year degree
- 5+ years of design experience
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital design
- Creative agency experience desired
- Expert use of the latest version of the Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Robust design portfolio with combination of print and web
- Mastery of all design tools, platforms and versions of applicable software programs
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Strong typographical, motion graphic and interaction design skills including but not limited to Flash, Ajax, Flex and emerging platforms
- In-depth understanding of HTML/dHTML and the capabilities of web browsers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.