Scalable Capital is a leading digital investment platform in Europe.
Since our foundation in 2014, we pursue the mission to empower everyone to become an investor. With the Scalable Broker, Scalable Wealth, Scalable Crypto and our solutions for B2B partners we offer easy and cost efficient investing for everyone.
Today, Scalable Capital is a FinTech unicorn – we have more than 600,000 customers and more than 10 billion Euros on our platform.
Visit our finance blog or tune in to our podcast (both in German) to find out what our Expert Teams have to say.
Our Company Values guide us every day in how we work and collaborate. To learn more about them, you can find our values here (English).
- You are part of the Core Tribe, whose mission is to empower Scalable Engineers to build disruptive financial products
- You contribute to the evolution of platforms we use like Backstage, Load-test platform
- You contribute to build cross cutting solutions for the Scalable platform e.g Datadog log forwarder
- You work with cutting edge technologies and are part of modern software development practices (e.g. agile and self-managed teams, continuous integration and deployment, test automation, cloud-based infrastructure and tooling)
- You write clean, testable, maintainable and well-documented code and treat security as a first class citizen
- You are part of one of our highly motivated teams of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry
- You improve engineering excellence in the team
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) or a comparable practical experience.
- Backend experience with Spring Boot
- Frontend experience in technologies like React, NextJS, Jest, Webpack, Material UI, Apollo
- Practical experience in AWS or another cloud provider.
- A passion for well architected, testable and documented code and an agile mindset.
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Experience in complex software projects with end-to-end ownership building microservices or serverless solutions.
- Good communication skills that are clear, open and concise, professional proficiency in English.
- Previous experience with security topics and/or DevOps experience is a big advantage.
- Background in the financial industry and financial software product development is an advantage.
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- Work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighbourhoods of Berlin or choose to work remotely within Germany (if eligible for the job)
- Be productive with the latest hardware and tools
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Learn and experience German culture first hand by joining our free German language classes
- (International) relocation support
- Enjoy your free time with 30 paid vacation days and take the opportunity to work from abroad
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package and from the company pension scheme
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital’s PRIME+ Broker
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.