At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creative to scale the world’s fastest growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast paced culture. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200% and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations and we need to keep raising the bar!
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a springboard for growth!
- Conceptualize, develop, and produce world-class creativity from inception to execution
- Develop and execute design work across all touchpoints (social, digital, packaging, campaign etc.)
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team – including copywriters, art directors, strategists, and community managers – across different types of media
- Ensure consistency in branding, visual language, and overall aesthetics for each client and campaign
- Lead creative presentations of approved work to clients/ team members when required.
- Stay on top of all trends, competitive work, and maintain best practices
- Support the evolution of our always-on content in new and fresh ways
- 4+ years of graphic design experience in a fast-paced studio/agency environment making social-first content
- Relevant education or training
- Experience in brand-building initiatives, creating engaging social experiences
- Examples of digital-first thinking.
- We need buttoned-up creatives that believe in accountability
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects at the same time and with tight deadlines
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Ability to listen and interpret feedback and come up with creative solutions
- Experience with clients across multiple industries is an asset.
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.