Description de l’entreprise
We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries.
Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission – we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness. Ready to join the team? We’re all ears.
Description du poste
How often do you have the chance to build a new product from scratch? At Deezer, it will be your day to day job. If you are passionate about entertainment & tech, this job is the perfect match for you.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will join the Innovation team. Your mission will be to develop new products which differentiate us, are compelling to the market and which align with our strategic direction.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and the Product Designer to understand the product requirements and needs.
- Contribute to application architecture choices and tech decisions along with the Mobile and Backend developers.
- Write and maintain high quality, tested and scalable code, and participate in code reviews.
- Participate in continuous improvement to help the team grow and be successful, with innovative solutions and tools.
- Share your knowledge with your teammates and with Deezer Engineering teams at large (iOS Community of Practice).
- Work with the QA analyst to help ensure a smooth review and testing flow for the team.
- Participate in the Scrum events and processes (daily, sprint planning, grooming, retrospective, demo).
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and architecture in a mobile environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in building and maintaining iOS applications in production.
- Team oriented: friendly and constructive communication.
- Strong engineering skills (code versioning, tests, code reviews, etc.).
- Advanced programming skills in Objective-C and Swift.
- Good knowledge of the iOS ecosystem.
- Interest in continuous learning and technology watch.
- Problem-solver, rigorous and enthusiastic.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Good spoken and written English.
We are an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.