As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second.
The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Manager, Small Business Solutions, will be responsible for defining the small business solution and bringing it to market, primarily in North America. This will include identifying and prioritizing use cases through market research and partnership with sales, marketing and strategy, as well as coordinating the product development and release of necessary enhancements.
Small businesses are the growth engine for the global economy and present an opportunity for Cybersource to get more businesses online and accepting digital payments. The Senior Manager, Small Business Solutions, will work with our product teams to expand the Cybersource platform to meet the needs of small businesses, prepare sales and marketing with new positioning and pricing, and be a key stakeholder in our global go-to-market plan.
Effectively accomplishing these goals requires a solutions leader who knows how to perform in a cross-functional team and has the necessary combination of business and technical skills to successfully bring solutions to market that will see significant adoption. This role will report to the Senior Director, Small Business on Cybersource.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build great relationships, generate consensus and promote excitement and enthusiasm for small business is critical for success. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
A keen sense of the economics and business drivers of partners and an ability to work collaboratively, over the long-term, with acquirers/technology players is critical. This person must have a heavy focus on working closely with marketing, product and technology leads to deliver market-aware results and evangelizing those results within the company for the benefit of customers. Above all, this person must be a proven leader with a demonstrated ability to deliver.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of Visa Merchant and Acquiring Products and Services.
- Evaluate and define small business use cases in North America and participate as a key stakeholder in global prioritizations
- Define the small business solution to be competitive with market alternatives in key geographies
- Prioritize product development for rapid iteration and continual, incremental increase of platform value while focusing on the highest priority use cases
- Coordinates with marketing to ensure appropriate brand treatment and product messaging
- Communicates and evangelizes the needs of small businesses internally
• 8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
• 5+ years of experience in product, solutions or product marketing, with a material portion tied to payments systems and processing solutions
• Specific, current knowledge of merchant / acquirer processing and the fast-evolving ecosystem of financial technology
• Deep understanding of indirect sales channels within the technology industry, and the go-to-market mechanics that drive success
• Demonstrated success in the creation, development, and profitable roll-out of processing products and acceptance services.
• Ability to lead cross functional teams within a multi-region matrix organization
• Strong teamwork skills and excellent collaboration skills with experience influencing workstreams across functions
• “Client-first” mindset, with significant experience interacting with senior teams within client organizations
• 9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
This position is open to locations in Bellevue, WA, Lehi, UT, and the Bay Area.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.