- New, Capital Upgrade & Rehabilitation of Power plants and associated BOP systems design.
- HFO / HCO / Gas fired fuel boiler – Conventual, Super Critical and Ultra-super critical power plants equipped with SCR, ESP and SWFGD.
- Steam, Gas (CCGT) & Wind & Diesel Generating systems.
- Sea water inlet/outlet systems including water treatment & storage systems (RO/DESAL/Chlorination etc…).
- Fuel storage and offloading and handling systems.
- Wastewater treatment plants.
- HVAC systems & Firefighting systems.
- Experience Contract writing, Project execution, PMP, QA/QC, HSE. Tender documents evaluation, specification of works and Project Schedules.
- Knowledge of Local and International standards.
- Site visits throughout the Kingdom as required.
- Report writing and risk assessments.
- He shall report to the line manager.
- He shall from time to time be required to visit sites throughout the Kingdom
- Review and approve general design / engineering drawings.
- University Engineering Degree (related to discipline).
- <60 years of age.
- >20 Years related experience in the role as Senior Mechanical Engineer Management / Lead Engineer.
- > 15 Years related experience on similar power plant design
- Able to work in challenging environment.
- Experience and good working relations with other Nationalities.
- Experience with Major Power Plant projects.
- Self-starter and able to work without direct supervision.
- Attend the regular (daily / weekly / monthly) coordination meetings as required.
- Saudi nationals with experience.
AFRY is committed to creating an inclusive & diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths. Join us to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.