GOLDSTONE PARTNERS, INC.
Venture Architecture, located in Denver, Colorado’s beautiful Platte Park, specializes in client-centric design of culture-driven spaces. Our work spans large-scale corporate headquarters projects to high-design Multi-Family to Independent Schools. We deliver award-winning architecture that enables people to work, live, learn and be at their best.
Venture’s team is an intentionally close, highly integrated, and diversely experienced group of architects and interior designers – each member adds a different set of expertise and energy, enhancing the dynamic and vision of the firm. If you are tired of working in the “factory” and ready to put your talents toward MEANINGFUL projects – keep reading!
We Value: Collaboration, Creativity, Client Minded Design
As a senior member of our design team, you will be responsible for driving growth of the tenant improvement interiors business. You are an NCIDQ licensed designer with a strong portfolio of completed projects and thrive in the role of player-coach.
As an experienced project manager you take pride in understanding the client’s goals and leading successful projects – resolving complex issues with positive leadership and impeccable organization. If you are looking for a firm where you can grow professionally and are accustomed to hearing “WOW – you did that??!!”
You Value: Curiosity, Passion, Innovation
Join us in:
- Leading all aspects of interior design projects, including discovery, concept creation, and technical documentation – orchestrating the entire project from start to finish
- Coordinating all deliverables and resolving technical issues while maintaining a high level of professional collaboration
- Working closely with consultants, contractors, client teams, and regulatory agencies – you are the primary point of contact
- Supporting the team with BIM models, concepts, and technical details for client approval
- Assisting in preparation of material for client presentations and RFPs
- Growing professionally through project experience and continuing education/certifications
- Providing project leadership and a positive attitude that nurture’s our discovery culture
Show us your:
- BA/MA degree in Architecture and 8+ years of commercial design experience in a studio or architecture firm
- NCIDQ and advanced certifications that might include NCARD, CSI, LEED or Prosci
- Robust portfolio of commercial design work and a track record of delighting clients by delivering successful, profitable projects
- Naturally gifted leadership ability – you love growing people through mentorship, coaching and setting the example for excellence
- Strong project management skills with ability to work cross-functionally assembling architectural deliverables and resolving project issues
- Technically savvy – working knowledge of Google suite, BIM apps and InDesign/Sketchup
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure, managing multiple projects with shifting as evident in your impeccable time management
- An innate sense for quality client service, always responding in a timely and professional manner to all stakeholders
At Venture you’ll enjoy:
- Salary $85,000 – $120,000 and full suite of benefits
- An incredibly committed team of professionals to hang out with
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
Goldstone Partners is helping this unique boutique firm grow and we are looking for a few gifted pros to join us. Applications welcomed from US Citizens and Green Card holders only.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.