Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements – teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services – is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer’s experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world’s largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.
- Drive sourcing/recruiting capability and capacity across North America to proactively build candidate pools and talent channels to expedite the recruitment of leading Application Development/Engineering talent (Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud etc).
- Work closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Partner with key stakeholders to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels (both domestic US and Canada) to identify top Application Development/Engineering talent (Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud etc).
- Develop and execute to plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for technical roles including the job posting, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, networking events, etc. until offer acceptance.
- Consulting hiring managers on the hiring process and developing a strategic sourcing plan to ensure successful recruitment of quality candidates.
- Partners with hiring managers to obtain and confirm search requests that clearly indicate key responsibilities, requirements, environmental conditions, compensation, target audience (internal and/or external), timeframes, etc.
- Utilize various channels for candidate sourcing such as direct advertising and proactive direct headhunting.
- Identifying key sourcing strategies using expert knowledge of labor market, competition, and external talent.
- Provide application and interview feedback to candidates in a timely manner.
- Providing regular candidate pipeline overviews and reports for key hiring projects.
- Position is REMOTE
- 5+ years of experience as a technical recruiter in the IT industry (IT Consulting/Service Industry experience a huge plus).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proven relationship building skills.
- Some experience in employer branding/reputational initiatives.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.