Finc3 is a group of high-end online marketing companies with over 100 employees that work in the areas of
- E-commerce and marketplace optimization
- B2B performance marketing
- Analytics consulting and implementation
- CRM consulting and implementation
We pride ourselves in offering a fast-paced place to learn, a competitive salary, high-end tools to use and challenging problems to solve.
Finc3 Commerce – one of our companies with specialists in e-commerce, marketplace and Amazon management – is currently looking for a motivated Senior Software Developer (f/m/d) to help develop our own Business Intelligence SaaS solution. The position is full-time and located in Hamburg.
What we want you to achieve
- You will be Senior Software Developer for our own Amazon Business Intelligence solution and will lead all technical decisions
- You will create, modify, and maintain tailored infrastructure components in Python and develop reverse-engineering websites
- You understand and translate requirements to technical to-do’s, conceptualize technical solutions from scratch, foresee and eliminate risks prior to project start
- You take over Devops responsibility incl.
- maintaining Linux and Windows servers
- SQL and MongoDB databases (incl. setup, configuration, and maintenance)
- set up of security best-practices
- Azure infrastructure
- You support in the management of a small but capable team of software developers which you give guidance as sparring partner but also technical project manager
- You will have a large amount of freedom in choosing the frameworks and environments you want to use to realize your projects
- You co-work closely with our Head of BI on our standard BI-modules as well as new custom projects
What we want you to contribute
- You have multiple years of software development experience having reached an advanced-/expert-level of Python and having intermediate knowledge of Python data science tool stack (pandas, numpy etc.)
- You have relevant professional experience in conceptual Software Design & technical Project Management
- You are interested in taking over Devops responsibility and possess intermediate knowledge of SQL and MongoDB databases, a good understanding of security best practices and basic knowledge of Azure infrastructure
- You have a background in either service-oriented work or product development (SaaS)
- On top of your technical skills and work experience you bring additional strengths to the table:
- You have multiple years of work experience in the field of E-Commerce, preferred Amazon (nice to have)
- You have a strong feeling of responsibility and show entrepreneurial spirit
- You have the ability to make quick decision and constantly strive to find the best solutions
- You bring in strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- You communicate fluently in English (in writing and spoken) and are ideally also fluent in German (but this is not a must)
What we offer
- Free choice of frameworks and tools you want to work with
- Big data projects with actionable use cases (e.g. Amazon Marketing Cloud)
- Experienced co-developers as well as very committed and supportive BI-colleagues that will support you from day one
- A highly dynamic company that belongs to the leading agencies in Europe, especially for Amazon consulting and marketing
- Great development opportunities with development objectives and matching learning budget
- A highly committed and very international team with a common vision
- A very positive working culture – we enjoy working together a lot and we like to celebrate our successes together
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace right in the center of Hamburg with a long-term perspective
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office as well as the opportunity to take advantage of remote work temporarily from anywhere anytime
- Additional perks such as regular company events and getaways, company phone contract, lunch allowance, …
You think this might be a good fit?
We are looking forward to your application with CV, earliest starting date and salary expectations.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.