Are you a highly skilled & experienced Senior Software Engineer – C++ looking for a challenging new role? Are you looking to work for a growing R&D company to work for? If so, our client has the role for you!
This Senior Software Engineer – C++ is working for a leading business based in Royston, Hertfordshire. The business is a global leader in a wide range of cutting edge technology. You will be responsible for:
– Design and implementation of complex display solutions, based on C++ or.NET programming in Windows or Linux.
– Interfacing to radars and cameras, developing algorithms, system integration and building user interfaces.
– Providing technical support into the sales process, support customers using our products and be prepared to travel to customer sites to provide technical expertise.
To apply for this fantastic Senior Software Engineer – C++ job, you will require a combination of the following skills:
– A degree in engineering, computing or maths.
– C++ and .NET software experience (3+ years commercial).
– HMI/MMI experience (Human Machine Interface/Man Machine Interface)
– Experience working with Windows/Linux/Unix
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Engineering business. They are developing the most cutting edge technology within the industry and you can be part of the team!
To apply for this role, please email your CV to or call Nick Drain on 01582878837.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.