Website FIREEYE SECURITY
Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye Security offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, and nation-state-grade threat intelligence.
With this approach, FireEye Security eliminates the complexity and burden of cybersecurity for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyberattacks. Our security portfolio protects customers across endpoints, infrastructure, applications, and in the cloud. For more information, please visit www.fireeye.com.
FireEye is seeking a Software Engineer for design and implementation of cloud-based scalable software and solutions provided by FireEye Helix platform.
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the software development life cycle for the applicable projects, including gathering requirements, design, implementation and deployment. This position requires software development skills focusing on scalable cloud-based applications and performant logs collectors.
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the product
- Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices
- Develop and maintain REST APIs provided by Helix platform
- Design and implementation of performant log collectors and platform integrations
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise and cloud-based applications
- Proficiency in Python or GoLang is a must
- Strong understanding of Linux and Operating systems
- Knowledge of container orchestration systems
- Experience with Agile and test-driven development, continuous integration and version control (Git)
- Exposure to bug tracking and task management software such as JIRA and Confluence
- Self motivated and active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
- Substantial knowledge of Security and Cloud Technologies
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution
- B.S or higher degree in CS and relevant experience
- Experience building scalable API services
- Experience building complex, highly scalable software modules.
- Knowledge of queuing architectures using ZeroMQ, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Understanding of AWS service offerings and capabilities
- Experience with SIEM technologies and information security is a plus
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Mandiant (formerly FireEye) has announced the sale of its Products business to Symphony Technology Group. Learn more about the sale here: https://www.fireeye.com/company/press-releases/2021/fireeye-announces-sale-of-fireeye-products-business-to-symphony-technology-group.html.
This position will be part of the FireEye Security organization under the purchasing company. Our new company’s security portfolio protects customers across endpoints, infrastructure, applications, and in the cloud. We will accelerate efforts to develop an integrated security platform powered by artificial intelligence and automation for superior threat detection and prevention.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.