Due to ongoing growth, this fun & energetic International corporate based on the outskirts of Oxford, is seeking a UX/UI Designer to join an innovative team, focused on delivering exciting User Experiences and great functionality, across both Web & Mobile platforms.
The UX/UI Designer will be working with a world-class team of designers, engineers, and product managers to develop innovative user experiences that will shape the industry’s pioneering products.
- Partnering with product and engineering to translate business and user goals into elegant and practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to brainstorm new products, features and functionalities that enhance the mobile and web experiences
- Giving and soliciting feedback with designers
Background, Skills & Experience
- Circa 3+ years experience designing for web and mobile platforms
- Through your online portfolio, you are able to share your UX/UI design capabilities by showcasing your design chops and demonstrates originality, innovation and strong problem solving skills
- Prototyping skills – experience with Axure or similar is useful
- Demonstrable experience with end-to-end product design, including consumer product/s
- Talent for managing multiple projects simultaneously, from concept through to completion
- You are comfortable designing within iOS and Android native guideles, and have portfolio examples to show it
- Excellent communicator who has conviction to champion of view, but can also successfully collaborate with others
- A Degree in Design or related field is preferred
- You enjoy a fast paced and dynamic working environment
i am a nurse in sri lanka
Nursing Cover letter
Respected Hiring Manager,
I am an enthusiastic professional with an extensive background in Nursing Industry. I consider myself an individual contributor, providing endless services to patients and their families. As well as my written and oral communication skills, I also possess excellent interpersonal skills. I want to push my skills to the limit and pursue my Profession. I have attended and also conducted many health awareness sessions for fresher’s to understand the requirement of services in the Nursing industry. I have exhibited excellent communication skills and expertise in Hospital relations. I have demonstrated the ability to promote high standards of patient care service, cleanliness as infection Control hospital atmosphere, and safety. Time management and organization skills of the highest caliber. I am pleased to learn of this opportunity, as I found the qualities you are seeking for this position to be an excellent match for my skills, education and experience.
I have a robust background and leadership experience in emergency nursing, trauma/critical care, change leadership and a commitment to providing high quality care through standardizing workflows to align with best practices. It is in response to similar challenges that I have excelled during my career as a manager ER, Coordinator ER and clinical leader.
One of my strongest points is my ability to work for long hours. Handling any Emergency any type of patient like (Accident, Heart attack, vasovagal syncope. Any type of stiches. Dressing and medicine prescription explaining and NG tube, Foleys catheter peads and adults also.ABGS taking. I have ability to assess the patient with Doctors during any type of assessment and Position. I would like to work in the hospital industry as an entry-level employee. In the near future, I’m interested in expanding my opportunities with an organization that values hard work, effort, and loyalty. I have attached my resume for your review, and I would very much appreciate the opportunity to meet personally with you and discuss your needs.
Thanks and Regards,