Are you ready to join a Global Talent Solutions provider who promote diversity and be part of a team of exceptional people who take ownership of accelerating their careers?
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
We seek an experienced Senior Tech Recruiter to partner with a new tech client based in Gurgaon. This would suit someone who enjoys autonomy and is looking to build strong relationships with our stakeholders as a Trusted Advisor
This role will sit as part of the Client Team, focused on finding and engaging top tech talent and will provide service excellence for our clients as we set to grow our business in India.
Do you want to have the opportunity to be a part of this exciting journey if so please get in touch with (3) Vasundhara Baraily | LinkedIn.
If you fit what we are looking you will be invited to an Interview will take place on Saturday 11th June 2022 timings will be confirmed of course, you will also have the opportunity to learn more about Cielo and how we work with our client and how you can develop your career with a Global Total Talent Solutions provider.
How will you make a difference?
We are an agile business and work at pace, and need a resilient, likeable and determined recruitment professional to deliver:
- Lead a detailed job briefing with hiring leaders to determine position specifications, providing relevant market data and recommendations on possible approaches to the search or candidate requirements.
- Evaluate candidate qualifications against position requirements and determine who to move forward in the recruitment process.
- Source candidates via resume databases, search engine and networking sites using Boolean search language.
- Assessing Candidates through phone screening and CV review
- Keep candidates engaged throughout the process
- Partner with hiring leader to determine offer details, using market data and compensation guidelines to support recommendations.
- Articulate a job offer to the candidate and drive for candidate acceptance, anticipating and negotiating counter offers as appropriate.
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate, continuously building talent pipelines to ensure there are multiple qualified candidates in play at all times.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research and recommend solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search to your hiring manager, providing a consultative approach with recommendations on how to move forward.
What’s in it for you?
In return we’ll offer a market rate salary, quarterly and annual bonus potential, local and global career development prospects, great benefits and (perhaps most importantly) an exciting and demanding role as we embark on the next phase or our global development.
What will you bring:
- Experience in hiring Tech Talent is key
- Amazing sourcing skills using a range of technology / tools
- A drive to proactively partner with our stakeholders
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Proven Stakeholder management skills operating in a similar role
- Business fluency in English
- Experience working in an agency / In-House or RPO
- Ability to use market insights and data to help inform outputs
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and challenge the status quo
- Intellectually curious !
In return we’ll offer a market rate salary, annual bonus potential, local and global career development prospects, great benefits and (perhaps most importantly) an exciting and demanding role as we embark on the next phase or our global development.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.