AFS FOUNDATION & WATERPROOFING SPECIALISTS
AFS is the largest foundation and waterproofing company in the Southeast. We have grown from a small company in North Alabama to a company with multiple locations and over 250 employees serving Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee.
As the industry leader since 2000, AFS offers homeowners only the best products and services with the most permanent solutions. We here at AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist are dedicated to finding a Service Technician that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in the Southeast
Our Service Technicians inspect company-provided and self-generated leads for servicing preexisting equipment installed by Groundworks and close sales in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair field. At Groundworks Companies, we provide qualified, high quality leads-appointments, so there is no cold calling required!
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay – Hourly Plus Commission
- Full-Time Non-seasonal Work
- Superior Training will Ensure YOU Start with Immediate Success
- Competitive and Rewarding, Family-Oriented Culture
- Advanced Leadership Training Opportunities – 91% of Promotions Are Internal Employees
- Company Provided Vehicle & Gas Card
- We provide appointments made by a customer care representative which are scheduled based on your availability
- Travel to a customer’s home on a pre-set appointment using a company vehicle
- Build rapport with homeowners and professionally represent the Company
- Perform yearly maintenance visits, examining work previously completed
- Perform reactive service appointments, diagnosing and fixing any issues
- In some cases, install the additional products purchased by customer
- Adhere to safety/health regulations and procedures when carrying out construction operations
- Examines work done by the company and determines potential warranty or non-warranty work
- Recommends additional products and services to enhance or improve original installation or remedy a potential issue
- Responsible for communicating to service manager job completions or complications, and completing and submitting all necessary
- Construction/Home Improvement experience preferred
- Skill in operating construction equipment and/or power tools
- Troubleshooting and Problem solving
- Comfortable working in confined spaces
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening, to include a background check
- High school diploma or GED preferred or equivalent experience
- At least one year of sales experience preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.