Irwin’s Safety provides the highest standard of full-cycle safety services throughout Canada. We are currently looking for individuals that are interested in getting into project-based industrial safety work.
You will be trained as project workers in both Confined Space and Spark Watch.
If you are currently looking for the flexibility of working on project-based jobs or would like additional income, Irwin’s Safety will be hosting an information session and confined space/spark watch training in Calgary. This training will make you eligible to work on a variety of Internal Irwin’s projects that are coming up in the Calgary area.
- Possess reliable transportation to get to and from site
- Must have a personal cellphone as well as basic computer knowledge
- Must speak and write English fluently
- Must provide own ankle covering steel toed boots
- Participate in all pre-job and daily tailgate meetings
- Responsible for confined space activities and record entrance(s) and exit(s) on relative log sheets
- Assess work-site hazards
- Monitor hot work activities and know how to operate fire extinguisher, inform relative authorities, and safely evacuate the area in case of emergency
- Monitor atmospheric air quality using electronic gas monitor devices
- Wear a respirator protection mask where necessary
- Communicate all hazards and conditions involved in the work site with Supervisor
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Casual
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
To apply for this job please visit share.hsforms.com.