Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating at the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real-time.
Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services.
Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you are responsible for building and maintaining shared infrastructure running on both public and private Cloud, as well as developing automation and self-services for our development teams.
SREs are pragmatic operators and software craftspeople applying sound engineering principles, operational discipline, and mature automation to our environments and the codebase.
- Running large (and growing) geo-distributed production environment;
- Running growing (in numbers and size) clusters of mostly non-relational data systems;
- Running Kubernetes on-prem and in the public cloud;
- Running CI/CD stack enabling true continuous delivery for all the development teams;
- Automating/coding and finding a way of applying best software engineering practices to the systems engineering field;
- Offering to work on truly interesting technical challenges.
We believe that you are motivated with a DevOps, Agile and continuous learning mindset. You think about systems, edge cases, failure modes, behaviors and specific implementations. You have proven skills in cross-team collaboration and communication.
To thrive in the role, we also believe that you have:
- Solid Linux background;
- Strong ops skills and mindset;
- Knowledge/interest in Kubernetes
- Knowledge in public and private Cloud infrastructure, CI/CD and Observability
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies;
- Good coding/scripting knowledge and skills;
- Understanding of networking tech;
- Background of working in the modern development organization.
A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which will enable you to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job.
A fantastic office located in the city center of Stockholm with amazing colleagues. We are a driven, multi-cultural company at the forefront of the gambling industry. As a member of our awesome team, you will become part of an atmosphere of skilled and experienced people side by side with game nights and pool and table tennis tournaments.)
Apply right away, we’re processing applications as soon as they arrive. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.