Website ABUSE REFUGE ORG
Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 7 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Child, and Self-abuse.
ARO is seeking an energetic Social Media Volunteer with strong writing and communication skills that will be supporting our social media team remotely.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to be on the ground floor of something bigger than themselves and is a valuable experience that could lead to full-time employment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with leadership to form effective branding and identify new social media channels for growth.
- Conduct research and summarize findings.
- Assist with Social Media posts and help with increasing our social media following.
- Respond to emails and Slack notifications in a timely manner.
- Collect, organize, and analyze opinions and data to solve problems.
- Explore trends relating to Social Media pages and introduce them as needed.
- Perform other appropriate tasks or duties as requested.
- Available to work 5-10+ hours/week (schedule may fluctuate and is flexible)
- Be a self-starter with excellent time management skills.
- Possess a collaborative way of working.
- Behave professionally in manner and appearance.
- Be consistently organized and flexible.
- A team player with demonstrated experience working well with others.
- Competent experience in social media platforms and research.
- Ability to anticipate and critically think through problems.
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.