The Social Media Engagement Manager will oversee organic content development, review, and publication for NielsenIQ’s global corporate social accounts, activating our brand voice across existing and emerging channels to drive traffic and foster engagement.
The position will additionally consult on paid social content for campaigns, coordinate associate advocacy programs, collaborate with C-suite and thought leaders on executive activation, and build strong relationships through media and influencer engagement.
The role will work cross-functionally with content creators around the world, as well as our Global Brand, Digital, Demand Activation/Generation, Public Relations, Talent Acquisition, and Diversity & Inclusion teams.
- Own and implement social strategy and vision, aligning with overall brand identity, to meet key objectives and benchmark metrics for social media.
- Provide strategic input and perspective on shifting social dynamics within culture, technology, and industry, ensuring brand capitalizes on marketing campaigns, business events, company publicity, and trending news.
- Advocate and educate around social best practices and desired social actions with global authors creating content for corporate accounts, as well as internal associates posting to personal accounts as part of associate advocacy programs.
- Leverage social listening/monitoring tools to gain awareness of conversations and news impacting the company’s interests, instituting rapid response plans to initiate, augment, or minimize conversations.
- Partner with the audience development manager to produce and review reporting on social metrics, including KPIs and ROI, to drive overarching social and company objectives, improve quality of content, and grow engagement
- 3-5+ years of experience in social media, with a preference for B2B experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in liberal arts or business; Master’s degree a plus
- Examples that show off your communication, writing, and project management skills
- Ability to define and sustain a consistent brand voice across different social media channels
- Adept at implementing a social media strategy that speaks to businesses and industry leaders, balancing the needs to drive leads, foster engagement, and share expertise
- Experience with social media management software
A little about you
- Excellent writing and communication skills, emphasizing clear and concise language
- Strong storytelling ability across verbal and visual mediums
- Strategic thinker who can look at the broader social media landscape and see how NielsenIQ fits and can expand its reach
- Entrepreneurial spirit—comfortable breaking new ground without a blueprint for success, with a natural curiosity to experimentation and learning
- Inclusive communicator, able to partner across teams, build relationships, and generate excitement and enthusiasm
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; sets clear goals and executes on them in an organized, efficient fashion
- Hard skills: Writing, editing, social publishing, campaign execution, project management
- Plus skills: Graphic design, video editing, experience with consumer goods/FMCG (retail/manufacturing)
- Preferred software skills: MS Office Suite, Trello, Google analytics, Sprinklr
- Plus software skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, WordPress
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.