Our client is an Arabic culture-inspired Emirati Brand. It offers a variety of premium products such as watches, jewelry, and sunglasses for men and women on its online store, in addition to other Marketplaces in the GCC.
- Plan and create a quarterly, bi-annual, and annual holistic, multi-channel content calendar & social media strategy & campaigns that focus on user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Implement, measure, and optimize Social Media strategy & campaigns.
- Independently translate design concepts and ideas into appropriate content.
- Copywriting, planning, sending, measureing, and optimizeing for social media content and email blasts.
- Competitor, market, and industry research to recognize best practice, new trends, and channels.
- Create and manage a content calendar, tag & organize relevant assets by creating an asset library, manage hashtags, & identify relevant occasions and opportunities for sales and special offers.
- 4+ years of experience, preferably 7 years of experience in a managerial Digital Marketing position in a UAE-based eCommerce startup or a UAE-based luxury goods/fashion/watches company.
- Understanding of Emirati culture and personality.
- Hands-on experience with Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, and others.
- Hands-on experience with Klaviyo, G-Suite, and relevant social media software (e.g. Hoot suite etc.).
- Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Suite).
- Outstanding communication skills in English (verbal & written). Communication skills in Arabic a considerable advantage.
- Strategic planning.
- Tech Savvy.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.