Seeqle is a B2B HR Programmatic solution – acquisition of candidates and students via targeted advertising.
We help organizations attract the right candidates by displaying the right message at the right time and in the right place across the web (social networks, search engines, apps and websites)
We are convinced that our technology, which mixes HR Data and Marketing, is the future of recruitment and we work every day to make it accessible to as many people as possible thanks to a powerful and easy-to-use solution.
Attached to the “Success” pole, the Social Media Manager manages the deployment and analysis of HR advertising campaigns on social media.
You manage and optimize the purchase of advertising space, according to the profile and behavior of Internet users via our solution. Your goal is therefore to generate quality candidate traffic on the customer’s landing page.
Your missions will therefore be:
- Prepare, deploy, monitor and optimize customer campaigns, in relation to the KPIs previously set, in particular on social networks.
- Use all the possibilities offered by the many digital channels for this type of campaign via our programmatic interface
- Deploy highly targeted “recruitment” and “employer brand” campaigns to meet clients’ objectives
- Include your actions in the overall client strategy, in perfect synergy with its other related actions.
You know how to write, plan and distribute content on social networks that is adapted to the client’s brand.
You demonstrate rigor, efficiency, curiosity and autonomy. You have a real spirit of analysis, logic and you are a force for proposal. You like to discuss and share with other teams in order to have a global vision.
- You already have experience in managing campaigns on social networks; you know all the performance indicators of digital media campaigns and the different display purchase models: Youtube – Google Ads / Facebook Ads (CPM, CPC, CTR, CPA …)
- You have a good understanding of business objectives
- A true digital enthusiast, you mobilize all of your know-how to generate maximum growth for your customers.
- Offices in Wework (barista, roof-top, start-up atmosphere, free coffee, tea and beer 😉).
- Access to a set of discounts, gift cards, stays, VOD, etc.