At Enpal, we are pursuing the dream of building the largest renewable community in Europe. How do we make that happen? Enpal finally simplifies providing solar energy: We rent out solar systems, electricity storage, and wall boxes at an all-inclusive rate, supplemented by a favorable green electricity tariff; all intelligently connected to form an integrated overall solution. True to the motto “digital, decentralized, and 100% renewable”, our heart beats both for the rapid development of a company and for combating the greatest challenge of our generation – climate change.
Our highly ambitious team around serial entrepreneur Mario Kohle is supported by experienced investors like Alexander Samwer (Picus Capital) and Lukasz Gadowski (Team Europe, Delivery Hero). In addition, we were able to bring Princeville Climate Technology (advised and funded among others by Leonardo DiCaprio) and Peter Rive (SolarCity) on board. As the first green unicorn in Germany, we see it as our duty to continuously drive forward our mission of green energy for all. Be part of our success story and change the world by joining us!
Disrupting the conservative energy market, that’s what Enpal is all about! We offer speed, agility, and steep career opportunities. Our vision to make sustainable solar energy available to everyone is only possible through cooperation between software development, electrical engineering, and customer service. As a software developer in our operations you will work on complex issues to solve the problems in delivering renewable energy solutions faced in the 21st century: From digitalizing the planning field service operation to building excellent tools for our customers.
Join us to develop your professional skills, take part in the solar-energy revolution, and let us take ownership of the sustainable change we want to see in the world together! We are looking forward to your application.
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end development of new features for Field Intelligence, our customer app, or other customer-facing tools.
- You will work on the respective application design, development of microservices, and support of cloud architectures while demonstrating an eagerness to understand and work on the full life cycle of the software development environment.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams
- You have a degree in computer science, other domain-related disciplines or completed an apprenticeship within programming
- You have 3-5 years of experience working in a Software Development team
- You bring the ability and willingness to solve challenging engineer problems and learn new domains
- Proficiency in React, node.js, or Flutter is a big plus
- Familiar with Cloud architecture and services (Azure is a plus)
- You are familiar with DevOps-Tools (preferably Azure DevOps), agile working methods, and cloud-based solutions/technologies (eg. Microservices, serverless applications, and cloud-native communication)
- You are defined by your curiosity and are always trying to learn new tools and ways to approach software development
- Fluency in English is a Must – Knowing some German will be a Plus
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing and future-oriented startup: we are one of the biggest players in the solar business.
- Help to make the world a bit better: we are all about green energy.
- Direct impact on our corporate success and exciting career opportunities: leave your footprint.
- Close cooperation with the management team while shaping Enpal’s tech DNA: you will be part of our first Tech Team.
- Work with the best in the industry and grow with us: there’s plenty of room for your ideas.
- A great work environment in our Berlin office, or focused work from home – you decide.
At Enpal, we are proud of the diversity of our team. No decisions are made based on skin color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or age, either during recruitment or employment. Enpal stands for a safe workplace and takes action against discrimination and harassment of any kind.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.