Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions’ reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners.
Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the:
- Testing candidate releases of new or modified CRM and/or FO applications, assuring the quality of scalable software solutions by collaborating with business partners to realize the full capability of D365; supporting all quality assurance tasks, test plan preparation, test cases for customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations;
- Performing performance, functional, integration, and regression testing;
- Creating test plans and detailed test cases using AzureDevops or similar tool (preferably AzureDevops);
- Documenting any defects found during the daily testing activities and track them to resolution;
- Supporting DevOps development teams test planning and execution, and code reviews;
- Participating in release activities and post-release support activities;
- Supporting user story mapping, sprint planning, estimation and feature walk-throughs;
- Participating in user acceptance testing and maintenance of documentation;
- Reviewing the test plan implications of Change Requests;
- Contribute to/prepare ad-hoc reports and presentations for PMO, Clients etc.
- Maintaining currency with industry best practices with regards to testing and test automation, and;
- Remaining current with CRM/D365 and/or D365 F&O technologies and potential system implications related to Vendor release upgrades
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline with at least 2+ years of experience;
- A major plus would be 1+ year of experience related to supporting software development test activities of a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ D365 or D365 F&O
- Must have demonstrated experience in one of these tool sets, Selenium, RSAT or EasyRepo
- Demonstrated experience developing software test plans & test cases;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Industry testing certifications;
- Experience in Performance testing using open source tools like JMeter;
- D365 certifications, classes or exams;
- Azure certifications, classes or exams;
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.