Lumina (https://lumina.mba) is a community-based recruiting and benefits platform for blue/grey collar workers in Southeast Asia. We start with helping laid-off workers to get jobs as COVID is recovering in Indonesia and getting them engaged in our community to upskill. In just a couple of months we attracted more than 50 thousand job seekers, and more than 20 thousand jobs from hundreds of companies.
Lumina’s mission is to build technologies for 300 million Indonesians to find jobs and be financially better off. Join our high-performing & ambitious core team, and work directly with the founders!
- Work fully integrated into our founding team, solving real-world problems through code that will directly impact our users.
- Work on interesting projects in one or multiple areas, including back-end, front-end web, mobile app, or infrastructure.
- Learn with guidance, support, and mentorship from our founders & senior engineers.
- Growth-minded and keen on always improving yourself through learning and experimentation.
- Effective problem solver and feel challenged by interesting problems.
- Strong in CS fundamentals, algorithms, and data structures.
- Familiar with top programming languages, database systems, version control.
What is like to work at Lumina?
Lumina is, at heart, a technology company. To achieve our mission, we need strong engineers who can help solve the complex problems we face day-to-day. In building high-engagement consumer products, we must match varying user needs with great technological innovations.
We work in small, iterative sprints with a focus on experimentation to gain actionable insights and give value to our users. As a young team of engineers, we are keen on learning and improving ourselves together by living the journey of a fast-growing startup.
We strive to work in a company of warm, high energy, and inclusive people who treat each other exceptionally well. In retrospective sessions, we facilitate and encourage each other to grow in the direction of their personal mission and values. We are committed to build a healthy long-term working relationships where you can reach your full potential.
At Lumina, we’re looking for people with high ownership, growth-mindset, and integrity. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Our rigorous interview and onboarding process will help in finding what’s stand out and exceptional in yourself.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.