Dear trailblazers, forward-thinkers, and doers – We want you. DataStax is the open, multi-cloud stack for modern data apps. DataStax gives enterprises the freedom of choice, simplicity, and true cloud economics to deploy massive data, delivered via APIs, powering rich interactions on multi-cloud, open source and Kubernetes.
We subscribe to a set of principles that guide how we collaboratively work together. We inspire each other with our values, obsessing over users and enterprises, taking action and focusing on results, innovating in technology, products, and everything we do, and defining success as the team winning.
We foster a diverse working environment that is respectful, generates new ideas, promotes ownership, and encourages highly motivated individuals to shape tomorrow. These form the foundation of DataStax’s culture and help drive our decisions.
Senior Software Engineer – Production Engineering
As an experienced engineer at DataStax, you will tap your experience to seek out and build complex systems to help leading enterprises manage their complex data needs. You would be highly involved in the design, implementation, and operation of solutions to solve the problems as we scale up and deliver an amazing developer experience.
What you will do:
- Develop and own reliability code that touches all levels of the stack – UI, backend to frontend, microservices – from investigation to implementation to testing to release
- Model solid engineering practices around reliability, scalability and maintainability
- Work with modern technologies and frameworks such as React, Node.js, Java, Docker, and Kubernetes
Your experience should include:
- Deep understanding of algorithms, data structures and software design
- Strong coding skills with either Python, Go or Java,
- Proven record of development up and down the stack
- Deep understanding of various database technologies
- Experience with containers and docker orchestration.
- Experience with (RESTful APIs) microservices and associated patterns including dependency injection.
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools, version control tools, build automation tools and test automation tools.
- Experience in SDLC having contributed at each step: Plan, Track, Code, Build, Test, Deploy and Monitor.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with Apache Cassandra is a plus.
If this motivates you, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.