Website Vector Recruitment Ltd
Software Engineer – Python and C – Cambridge – £50k-£85k – Hybrid working
One of the UK`s most exciting technology development companies is looking for a Software Engineer with strong Python and knowledge of C to join their expanding team. You will be joining a truly exceptional organization undergoing rapid growth due to the huge success that their market disruptive technology is having on the mechatronic robotics world.
The successful Software Developer will join a dynamic, friendly and supportive development team where you can expect not only exciting and cutting-edge projects and technology to develop on but a structured career path with a company that is committed to developing its employees.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of new Python-based support software for control and testing of their next-generation mechatronic automation robotics systems.
Requirements of Software Engineer – Python and C
- Strong Python development skills
- Experience with C
- Experience of the full software lifecycle
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience of automated testing and continuous integration
- Good communication skills
- A desire to help and support your fellow team members
- Knowledge of standard network protocols
- Experience of GUI application development
- Experience of data acquisition and analysis
- Experience interfacing with electronics
- Understanding of linear algebra
- Understanding of rotational dynamics – e.g. gear ratios and torque
- Knowledge of safety critical software development and working to international standards
You can expect a very competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, whilst joining a company who foster a great culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork!
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.