Over the last twenty years, MarketAxess has completely revolutionized the fixed-income market by creating a single platform using proprietary technology that connects the world’s most influential financial institutions.
Today, more than 1,800 institutional investors and broker-dealer firms rely on us to bring them accurate market data to assist with their trading decisions, connectivity solutions that facilitate straight-through processing and technology services to optimize trading environments.
As a Wall Street FinTech firm, we believe in disruptive innovation and the endless pursuit of efficiency.
As a software engineer, you will work closely with your team to design and implement new features and products. This role will be part of a highly visible agile team comprised of skilled technology professionals revolutionizing the credit and corporate bond markets.
In addition, you will learn advanced trading markets, enabling you to fully understand the “big picture” of not only what you are developing, but why and how it benefits our customers.
What You’ll do
- Design and enhance the Leading Global Fixed Income e-trading platform for institutional investors
- Develop and design APIs in a microservices and/or event-driven architecture in the cloud
- Implement and support products/initiatives from infancy to maturity
- Utilize industry standard technologies including: Java,Spring Boot and others
- Transform business ideas into highly utilized features and services for our customers
What You Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years of enterprise software development using Java
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and multi-threading programming
- Track record for delivering successful solutions to your clients
- Familiarity with Kafka
- Experience with microservices using Spring/Spring Boot
- Proven experience using React or Angular
- Experience with AWS and Redis
- Previous experience migrating from the monolith to microservices
What’s in it for You
In addition to working on cutting edge technology and being more than a number in our lean and collaborative team, we offer:
- Healthcare and wellness options
- 401(k) match
- Potential to receive Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Training, tuition assistance and time for R&D
- Other perks include generous time-off policies, stipends for gym memberships, exercise equipment and similar, and access to on-site healthcare
MarketAxess Corporation and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal and state law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.