At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies™.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
- Maintain existing automation test frameworks
- Collect and report quality metrics from test execution
- Work with developers to design specific testing strategies for features being developed and automate them
- Create comprehensive test plans; execute and automate them
- Support engineering organizations in troubleshooting or addressing issues with applications and dev/test environments
To be successful in this role you have:
- 0+ years of experience with technologies relevant to SN and coding skills with high-quality results.
- Experience working within different automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Experience with the agile methodology for software development teams.
- Ability to understand several testing techniques (e.g. performance, unit, integration, automated), their strengths and weakness, and ability to use them to best effect – including tracking and addressing of any discovered issues.
- Ability to use tools (such as IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools) to assist with daily tasks
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.