Improving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad’s work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need, no matter their location. We’re focused on delivering a best-in-class medical image management solution that improves provider efficiency, decreases the cost of healthcare, and improves the overall health of populations.
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC and Montreal, Intelerad has nearly 800 employees located in offices across six countries. The company empowers nearly 2,000 healthcare organizations around the world with the speed, scalability, and simplicity needed to increase business performance while, most importantly, improving patient outcomes. Intelerad’s modern enterprise solutions have been acknowledged by a Best in KLAS recognition, ranking #1 for PACS Asia/Oceania in the 2021 Best in KLAS: Global Software (Non-US) report.
The Solutions Architect is responsible for working with customers, prospects, and internal technical resources to deliver workflow solutions.
You will visit prospects to identify workflow issues in order to guide the sales team in proposing the most optimal solution, and influence the prospect’s requirements.
Also, you will work with our Infrastructure Team with regards to all windows based applications, and do design architecture guides for the system architects.
- Work with customers and prospects to design workflows to meet their needs using existing software functionality
- Work with customer to validate that our software, configuration and workflow design meets the customer’s needs
- Identify and execute opportunities to optimize the client’s overall workflows
- Create internal training materials, and architecture guides
- Participate in the creation of architectural design for our internally hosted windows based client systems
- Participate in the merger of new SQL based applications into existing SQL based applications
- Proactively guide and train training resources with the latest knowledge on features and workflows
- Provide workflow expertise for internal support teams through training, troubleshooting expertise as well as liaise with specialist teams at headquarters as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience delivering workflow solutions
- Direct experience in a customer facing role with demonstrated ability to gather complex customer requirements
- Strong technical aptitude and a quick learner with the ability to understand clinical radiology workflow
- Microsoft SQL and Windows server knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical, research, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, and the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Proven experience in definition and launching of multiple products
- This position requires up to extensive travel, mainly in North America
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.
Intelerad and Ambra Health Combine to Form the Global Industry Leader in Cloud PACS and Enterprise Imaging
Intelerad Partners with Strategic Radiology to Bring Innovative Medical Image Management Solutions to More than 1,300 Radiologists Across the US
Meet Intelerad’s Leadership Team: https://www.intelerad.com/en/about/leadership-team/
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.