To perform the job duties laid out by a Lead Hand, Production Supervisor, and /or Production Manager, in a safe and efficient manner.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with all company policies and safety procedures.
- Safely and efficiently perform sorting, grading and placement of recycled materials in their appropriate areas according to the specified requirements and production standards.
- Complete all daily housekeeping duties as directed by the Supervisors.
- Perform other duties as laid out by the Lead hands and/or Production Supervisor. Examples of other duties will include; equipment cleaning, yard/plant cleanup, Encorp processing and office paper sorting.
- Adapt to an always changing and growing industry.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work, duties and responsibilities expected of the incumbent. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required. The job description may be changed if needed as determined by the Company.
- Not applicable
- Good hand and eye coordination.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Willingness to adapt and improve.
- Ability to receive and follow instructions.
- Good attendance
- Open warehouse, production facility.
Job Segment: Warehouse, Manufacturing
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cascades.com.
How do we apply here?