TRS FORMS & SERVICES PVT LTD
TRS, starting off as an OMR specialist three decades back, today, has transformed into India’s leading end-to-end solution provider in the examination vertical. Our commitment towards providing quality results to our clients, has helped us grow into what we are today.
Innovation is the strongest driving force for TRS and this has enabled us to consistently pioneer new solutions, thereby keeping ahead of the competition in this line of work. TRS is the sole Indian SME company in this niche sector to have a strong R&D team. In recent years, TRS has indigenously developed a diverse product portfolio and has registered for two patents.
Our solutions, over the years have permeated all over and today many of our ideas have been standardised and used by top educational boards/institutes across the country. One example is the usage of barcodes for dummy numbering in universities, which was introduced by TRS and today this method is being popularly followed all over India. Introducing OMR shading in the front page of booklets was also a TRS innovation, which has successfully helped improve the quality of result publication for many institutions.
The strong domain expertise coupled with high end R&D competence, gives TRS an edge over others. Ensuring high quality standards has always been a hallmark of TRS and this is clearly seen in the number of clients who have stayed on with us over the years and have adopted our solutions fruitfully.
With a committed team of expert personnel to handle high security work, the reputation of TRS has always been an ever rising curve. Keeping up to that, TRS aims to be in constant pursuit of transforming evaluation methods in the education sector, which in turn would help create high quality human capital for the future of our country.
· Reconciliation of all Bank Vouchers with statements – on daily basis.
· Preparation of GST Returns – on monthly basis.
· Preparation of TDS Return Data – Quarterly/Half yearly basis.
· Preparation of Service Tax Returns Data – Half yearly basis.
· Attending to Service Tax Assessment works – whenever necessary.
· Preparation of Form 16 and Forms 16A – yearly basis.
· Preparation of Professional Tax Returns – Half yearly basis.
· Preparation of Stock Statements – submission to Bankers – on Monthly basis.
· Follow up for collection of C Forms and Form 16 from Drs Parties.
· Preparation of Sundry Debtors Report – on weekly basis.
· Preparation of Product – wise / Region wise Sales reports – Monthly basis.
· Preparation of Fund Availability Statement on daily basis.
· Preparation of Creditors Statement – Weekly Basis.
· Posting all bills in Books (Purchase, JV, Contract, etc.,)
· Payment of TDS, Service Tax, Statutory Payments and other vendors from time.
· Reconciliation of receipts with parties.
Experience in ERP software preferable.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.