Are you passionate about creating beautiful, modern and highly scalable web and mobile applications?
Seamgen is San Diego’s premier Digital Product Agency, dedicated to positively impacting the lives and experiences of individuals through the implementation and utilization of design and technology. We integrate digital experiences across mobile and web environments resulting in meaningful interactions for users that exceed client’s expectations.
Candidate will need to start Immediately
- Creation of Project Plan in conjunction with client and team leads (Dev, UX, and QA)
- Reporting of project status and budget to client and Director of Project Management
- Ownership of all deliverables on client projects
- Serve as the liaison between software development team and client
- Consistently interact with clients regarding project status, questions and requests
- Report all activities to the Director of Project Management
- Coordinate internal project alignment meetings
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of experience in software project management
- Must understand Agile development methodologies
- Some software development experience and knowledge of systems life cycle is required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects and facilitate teams to achieve quality solutions
- Proven ability to manage, lead and motivate people
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Knowledge of application development, database and system design
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in business management information technology or engineering discipline
- Project Management Certification – PMI, PMP a plus
- Business analyst experience a plus
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools like Jira, Rally, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.