Axiado is an AI-enhanced security processor company redefining the control and management of every digital system. The company was founded in 2017, and currently has 35 employees.
At Axiado, developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect each other, and go the extra mile to achieve exceptional results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to apply for this job.
Platform software team is at the heart of Axiado’s Secure-AI software stack. In simple terms, the platform software provides higher layer abstraction (API and Services) to hardware resources.
The scope of the team spans a wide range of components from bootloader to peripheral drivers and hardware abstraction API layer. The team is expected to work closely with the architecture team as well as hardware teams in creating various low-level drivers that enable hardware IP.
- 10+ years of software development experience with emphasis on Embedded systems & Linux Kernel
- 6+ years of experience in embedded Linux kernel development
- Proven knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, concurrency/synchronization, memory allocation, file systems) and networking or storage subsystems architecture
- Extensive device driver development and support (one or more of USB, network, graphics, video, and power management)
- Strong debugging skills in kernel context
- Experience with exercising/validation of system from user space, and knowledge of user space API
- Experience porting/maintaining Linux distribution for a platform
- You are a skilled C programmer
- Familiarity with ARM architecture is desired
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Notable kernel contributions that you can share
- Hands on experience with FPGA, chip bring-up
- Experience working at a semiconductor company
Axiado is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the highest caliber talent in a diverse and multifaceted environment. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, with access to the world’s leading research, technology and talent.
We are building an exceptional team to secure every node on the internet. For us, solving real-world problems takes precedence over purely theoretical problems. As a result, we prefer individuals with persistence, intelligence and high curiosity over pedigree alone. Working hard and smart, continuous learning and mutual support are all part of who we are.
Axiado is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Axiado does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.