Website E3 Recruitment
A Stock Controller/Driver is needed on a permanent contract, Circa £9.50 an hr, plus yearly bonus, private medical insurance, 37 hrs week, plus OT paid 23 days holiday plus starts, with increases with time serviced.
Location of the Stock Controller/Driver: Bradford
A large multum national company in Bradford requires a full-time Stock Controller that will also be required to collect and deliver items. This is a varied role where one day will never be the same.
The successful person will be offered a full-time contract by the business after a successful interview and would suit people that have worked as a Storeman, Stores Person, within Warehousing and Parts delivery, etc.
Duties of the Stock Controller/Driver:
- Despatched Goods daily in accordance with picking lists,
- Organize other methods of despatch where requested –
- Bring to the attention o any shortfalls or potential problems with picking lists.
- Carry out assembly of kits providing you have been trained.
- Stock locations are correctly labeled and correspond with computer
- Assist in the weekly / annual stock count,
- Liaise with accounts for any discrepancies, update the system for all stock amendments.
- Assist with the physical unloading of goods using the appropriate lifting apparatus where necessary. Provided you have a current license and have been trained to do so.
- Complete goods inwards documentation
- Ensure goods are stored in the correct manner and in the correct bin location. Computer adjusted immediately on changes.
- Collect and deliver items from suppliers, customers or our service centre ensuring relevant paperwork is completed, signed and returned. i.e. pick lists, despatch notes or interbranch transfers.
- Responsible for ensuring the company vehicle you are about to drive is road worthy, correctly maintained and serviced in accordance to company policy and lease agreement.
- Carry out all other ad hoc driving i.e. Drop off or collect of drivers.
If you would like a Private chat about the Stock Controller/Driver position before submitting your application, please contact Rodger Morley at E3 recruitment #Storeman # warehouse # driver
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.