About us and our team
Does working at one of Europe’s largest fin-tech companies sound interesting to you? Are you keen to join a rapidly growing team, in an international environment where you’ll get tons of opportunities to develop yourself, and collaborate with colleagues from all over Europe? If so, you are in the right place!
Nets is part of the Nexi group. As a group, we come from the merger and integration of Nexi, Nets and Sia; with a presence in more than 25 countries, more than 10,000 employees across Europe and experience on the market for more than 80 years. We provide limitless growth opportunities for our employees.
Why join us in 2023?
Just think of all the virtual shopping platforms, online stores, digital wallets, QR code payments and the contactless payment technology that stands behind them; this is all technology we use daily, the technology that will mark our future. By joining our team, you will be shaping the future of digital banking with us, working in a modern, innovative, and ever-changing environment. As we come from the merger of numerous companies globally, the opportunity to grow, learn and share expertise with colleagues across the whole organization, is enormous.
If you join us in the role of Subject Matter Expert, this is what you can expect from us:
- Attractive salary and an overall competitive package
- Well-structured training for the job and constant support from your manager
- Hybrid way of working
- Flexible work hours
- Home equipment allowance
- Equipment needed for the role (laptop and mobile phone, including monthly mobile phone subscription)
- Sponsored sports activities
- Voluntary pension fund (company-sponsored retirement plan or pension)
- Referral bonuses for recommending new team members to join the company
About your future role
You will be part of MS Operations in Nordic Onboarding & AML Services organization based in our offices in Ballerup, Denmark or Helsinki, Finland.
As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in QA & Special Onboarding, you will join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues that have eye for the details and thrives to work with different tasks, supporting our colleagues and customers.
You will be part of a dynamic team with tasks related to make the processes easier, ensuring that work instructions are updated and that the quality is high within our onboarding services and much more.
You understand the importance of having correct work instructions, audit, GDPR, being compliant and find it motivating and inspiring to learn and support other colleagues.
You’ll find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Participate in MS operations projects and meetings when needed in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Solving administrative tasks according to offered services and business procedures
- Teamwork with the SME group in complex cases and requests
- Be trained as an expert within Risk & AML assessment, KYC, BvD, BO, GDPR
- Provide support for colleagues in Nordic Onboarding & AML Services
- Advise and provide guidance to stakeholders (Sale, customers, Risk etc.)
- Handling of inquiries and questions
- UAT testing, participate in development and test of systems
- Create and update work instructions
- Training of high skilled specialists
- Quality Assurance, control and provide information and feedback to colleagues in the teams
- Support alignment of processes across Nordic countries
- Support in audits
What makes you the best person for this job?
Now when you read about the role, are you curious to discover more? If your answer is yes, check what qualifications make you the right candidate to apply. But keep in mind one thing – on top of your skillset, knowledge and experience, it’s your potential that makes a difference for you to achieve your goals in everyday work.
Qualifications needed to be successful in this role:
- Knowledge of Risk & AML assessment and business law and regulations
- Knowledge of corporate structure, business forms, subscription rules, and card companies’ credit policies
- Good understanding of technical set-ups and use of different systems
- Administrative background or used to work with administrative tasks
- Experience with fintech industry, payment products and card services – but not a prerequisite
- Fluent in verbal and written English and at least one other Nordic languages (DK, FI, NO, SE) – preferably Swedish
Additional skills and experience that would make you stand out:
- Thriving being the expert within your “expertise” – i.e., you are always updated regarding Risk & AML assessment, KYC, BVD, BO, etc.
- Good communication skills and ability to explain the ‘why’ behind complicated information (AML, Risk etc)
- You are proactive, result-oriented, service-minded, self-driven, and flexible
- Pronounced service-oriented and think quality and handle the task first time right
- You are a team player with a positive attitude and understand that it is a team effort to achieve great success
- You don’t settle with a no, but you are proactive and question processes as-is and see opportunities on how to optimize
- You are a good listener, innovative and think outside the box
By simplifying payments and enabling people and businesses to build closer relationships and grow together, we bring change to the lives of everyone around us. Joining us means becoming part of the international team that actively creates an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, and business.
If this is the right job for you, we would love to hear from you! Please apply as soon as possible. We will review all applications ongoing and close the position as soon as a new team member has been found. We are committed to creating a diverse culture in which talents from all walks of life can feel like they truly belong. By reading about this job opening, you are one step closer to getting there.
If you are curious about working with us, but feel this is not the right role for you at this time, please join one of our communities following this link: www.nets.eu/careers/Pages/nets-job-openings.aspx#Communities
This way, we can stay in touch for future job openings.
We look forward to getting to know you!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.