At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies®.
You will be part of the Customer Outcomes team. Our purpose is to accelerate platform adoption and improve customer outcomes. We do this through a portfolio of services, delivered by outstanding consultants, using our ecosystem of partners, our leading practices, methodologies and tools based on our experiences from 1000’s of customer engagements.
What you get to do in this role:
The Customer Outcomes SeniorSuccess Architect will develop C-level executive relationships and relationship management across 1-3 customers. The over-riding objective for the Success Architect will be to improve Customer Outcomes at these managed accounts leading to customer’s product adoption, renewals, and expansion of ServiceNow offerings with the account.
- Service 1-3 large enterprise customers
- Develop executive relationships with CIO,CFO,CHRO and business leaders
- Understand goals and develop customer roadmap
- Execute winning co-delivery models
- Develop relationships with ecosystem partners
- Develop implementation strategies and readiness process to accelerate time to value
- Establish delivery operating model governance
- Maintain account level relationships for clear value proposition within the account
- Participate in account delivery governance
- Advocate/champion ServiceNow’s best practices
- Contribute expertise on how advisory, expert services, and Co-Delivery can be optimized
- Provide high customer sat metrics for assigned accounts
To be successful in this role you have:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing leadership role assisting customers with HR, Employee Workplace transformations
- Proven track record of success at F50-500 accounts and building executive relationships
- Understanding of operating models, issues and imperatives driving digital transformation in HR, Legal, Procurement and other functions
- Ideally ServiceNow Employee Workflow certified. If not, experience and knowledge of ServiceNow’s Employee Service Management toolset or equivalent leading SaaS offerings such as Workday
- Industry experience in key verticals of Telco, FinServe, Healthcare are a plus
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcome and value realization
- Track record of expanding offerings with clients
- Experience owning outcomes/accountability to a CxO position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% annually
- Provide high customer sat metrics for assigned accounts
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.