Website LAURA CANADA
Description de l’entreprise
Laura Canada is an iconic and innovative family-owned retailer housing two leading women’s fashion apparel brands, Laura and Melanie Lyne. Based in Laval, Quebec, we design, produce, market and distribute quality apparel across Canada.
We proudly employ over 2,000 dedicated team members and operate more than 140 locations and two online stores. We attribute our success to the unwavering commitment of our team to delivering outstanding customer experiences while embodying our shared values of integrity, respect, teamwork, performance, and passion.
At Laura Canada, we believe that delivering an outstanding customer experience is driven by our commitment to an outstanding employee experience.
The Talent Acquisition Partner identifies and attracts talented candidates by ensuring the complete staffing cycle, from the analysis of the Managers’ needs to the hiring of candidates.
- Develop and implement a proactive and innovative Talent Acquisition strategy, and translate it into concrete measures, initiatives and programs.
- Manage the entire recruitment process cycle, including assessing current and future needs, writing job descriptions and postings, identifying the best channels and methods of screening, analyzing applications, conducting interviews, pre-employment tests and background checks, and preparing offers.
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience at all stages of the selection process, including the onboarding.
- Optimize existing processes and programs based on industry’s best practices.
- Proactively build diversified talent pools by staying connected to the labour market and social networks.
- Contribute to the evolution of the employer brand by increasing our visibility on social media, job fairs etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations, management or a related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years in human resources, including 3 years in talent acquisition
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge and skills related to the use of social media and job boards
- Creative, proactive, accountable, flexible, curious, positive and solution-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong knowledge of the Office Suite
- Good knowledge of sourcing and recruitment tools
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity of Remote work
- Group Insurance
- Free parking on site
- Employee discount
- Work within a dynamic team
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.