Website INTER IKEA GROUP
IKEA Supply China (“ISCN”) is the wholesale business unit buying IKEA goods from Suppliers and selling to retailers in Asia Pacific region, comparable to IKEA Supply AG. As a unit equipped with finance, legal, risk, compensation & benefit, corporate communication specialists, ISCN also provides common/shared services to all Inter IKEA business units and sites in China.
- The main objectives of Finance are to increase simplicity while securing compliance and sustained profitability to support business growth. Finance is a value adding, competent key speaking partner in the business.
- The purpose of Tax team is to manage all direct and indirect tax matters to ensure compliance with efficiency and low cost. Tax team is an active partner to internal and external stakeholders in respect of all relevant tax topics.
- Assist tax leader to complete tax matters, control overall tax risk, be an active business partner, and find potential tax saving opportunities.
- Handle tax compliance such as tax return filing, non-trade remittance clearance, and other reports to authorities.
- Support develops and update tax working method and instruction, and process optimization.
- Handle tax audit co-ordination, defense and follow-up.
- Constantly seek optimized and cost-effective tax planning.
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation, inter-company contract review, advise on tax audit defense.
- Provide professional tax advice and support to BU’s business. Drive changes and take lead in changes of the structure or transactions.
- Develop and cultivate good relationships with tax authorities.
- Expertise of the tax regulation. Share the tax knowledge, market practice, insight for various tax topics with relevant stakeholder.
- Support local and global projects on a needed basis.
A Job-specific knowledge
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/
- At least 4 – 6 years of tax specific working experience with a tax consultancy firm or as an in-house tax specialist
- Have a deep understanding for China tax regulations
- Basic knowledge of general legal and accounting principles
- The IKEA values really reflect my own values.
- I am driven by the desire to exceed my goals. I get as much out of helping my team achieve and develop as I do out of my own achievements.
- I am curious to find more effective ways of working and about using my knowledge to drive the business in order to optimise our performance.
- I have a natural interest in people and enjoy working in a multi-national, fast-paced and future-oriented environment.
- I am hungry for knowledge and want to increase my skills and learning, using this to benefit Inter IKEA Group and grow personally.
- Ability to anticipate and recognize the implication of own decision on the organization.
- Ability to analyze complex matter and make effective suggestion
- Project management skill
- Problem-solving abilities with the drive to make things happen
- Excellent communicating skill and good networking with tax authority
D Leadership capabilities
- Values create identity, togetherness and strength among IKEA co-workers. Values form the IKEA culture.
- As an IKEA co-worker you are not led, you also take responsibility for leadership by leading yourself.
- With your way of turning values into behavior and with your competence you take your part in maintaining a strong IKEA culture.
Welcome with your application! More details, please contact Joy Mao (email@example.com).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.