PT Artha Dana Teknologi is a financial technology company in Indonesia that provides information technology-based lending and borrowing services or what is often called Peer to Peer (P2P) Lending.
Starting from the many requests from the public who failed to get financial product services by banks in Indonesia, PT Artha Dana Teknologi presented Indodana as a solution to make it easier for the public to access various financial products.
- Coordinate collection activities of unsecured products, manage flow rates to prevent accounts from flowing down to charge off and minimize net credit losses
- Recruitment, training and performance management of the collection team to ensure good productivity
- Process-reengineering of collection processes to improve productivity
- Capacity tracking, management and planning to ensure adequate collection resources for the section all the time
- Manage and optimize collection cost
- Prepare, document and monitor strategy effectiveness and custody of the collection strategy/procedure
- Tracking and evaluating the effectiveness of all collection strategies. Design and conduct champion & challenger tests of all collection strategies
- Prepares regular and customized, in-depth reports and information summarizing various aspects of unit(s) activities. Interprets important aspects of reports for management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of working experience in Collection and 1-2 years of working experience as Desk Collection Supervisor/Lead
- Strong understanding of collections activities and processes.
- Sound people supervisory/managerial skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Adequate analytical skills and has experience in developing collection reports to measure collection productivity/performance.
- Experience with collection strategy to achieve both short-term and long-term desirable result/portfolio quality.
- Microsoft Office skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.