Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Tech Talent Sourcer.
A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Tech Talent Sourcer is responsible for building talent pipelines for a designated client and identifying potential candidates for current and future hiring needs. In partnership with the recruitment team, the Tech Talent Sourcer leverages recruitment marketing, industry research, social media, and Cielo business intelligence to target and connect with passive candidates.
Do you want to have the opportunity to be a part of this exciting journey if so please get in touch with (3) Vasundhara Baraily | LinkedIn.
If you fit what we are looking you will be invited to an Interview will take place on Saturday 11th June 2022 timings will be confirmed of course, you will also have the opportunity to learn more about Cielo and how we work with our client and how you can develop your career with a Global Total Talent Solutions provider.
How you will make a difference?
- Use a variety of tools and methods to identify and engage the best passive and active Talent.
- Research and discover new sources to map and build diverse talent pipelines in key technical and business areas
- Work with our Talent Acquisition Partners to understand role requirements, source, pre-screen and assess candidates to determine best fit for both skills and culture
- Be our ambassador to active and passive talent, and sell the Clients story in an authentic and compelling way
- Protect and champion the candidate experience
- Identify and advise using data to improve recruitment processes and sourcing technologies
- Have the opportunity to be involved in projects including and recruitment branding initiatives
What will you bring?
- A passion for building attracting, engaging and hiring top tech talent (software / IT)
- A clear and strong communicator, who can work closely with others throughout the wider team.
- Business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to help effectively grow our business
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and constant change, while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Proven ability to challenge preconceptions and decisions made by interview teams/hiring managers
- Curiosity to find new ways of finding talent in an innovative way!
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.