We are currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator / Estimator to work for an Electrical Distribution company based in Stockton.
This is a temporary role, starting immediately due to a high workload.
We are looking for candidates who pride themselves on their attention to detail with exceptional planning and organisational skills.
Working full-time Monday to Friday in the Small Works Connections Department in the Stockton office, you will be responsible for preparing technical, commercial and regulatory assessments for low voltage connections. You will also support small works technicians throughout the connections quotation process, to ensure customers have the best experience possible.
As a Technical Estimator, you can expect to receive an hourly rate of £11.67.
Key Duties for this role include:
- Quoting projects using the CDMS system
- Progressing applications and assessments through a Web-Based Online Application system
- Assessing new applications to ensure compliance with design rules
- Liaising with technicians to ensure ECGS compliance
- Provide support to Network Connections admin staff
- IT literate
- Good communicator, both written and verbal
- Able to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Able to work in a demanding environment with fluid delivery timescale
- Possess good problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent including Maths and English
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- ONC / OND or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering
This position is available immediately and is being managed by Pertemps Newcastle who is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.