EUROFINS GENOMICS EUROPE
Eurofins is different. And we think being different is good. We break new ground. Do you have an idea for an improvement? We are listening! Eurofins creates a promising environment for you in which you have the opportunity to make your own decisions and take on responsibility. We encourage you to think independently as well as to question the status quo and actively work with you on smart solutions. Teamwork is very important to us because we know that we are more successful together. At Eurofins your motivation and your extraordinary commitment will be rewarded.
Eurofins Genomics is known worldwide for its innovative and tailor-made technologies in the life science industry and in academic research institutions. A career at Eurofins Genomics offers you the opportunity to turn your career plans and dreams into reality. We offer you the opportunity to make a real difference in the world of four bases.
- You are responsible for the quality control and release of oligonucleotides using MALDI-TOF etc.
- You enjoy working according to the current ISO & GLP/ GMP quality guidelines just as much as creating quality reports and other quality-related documents.
- The evaluation of the data obtained with various measuring systems and the release of test results are also part of your tasks.
- You create standardized work instructions.
- The operation of pipetting robots and other automated devices is also part of the job portfolio.
- You are responsible for organizing technical maintenance and maintaining all QC-relevant instruments.
- Working with the in-house laboratory information technology (eLIMS) is part of day-to-day business.
- The packing and shipping of finished products, as well as final processing according to customer requirements (e.g. concentration setting) round off the activity profile.
- You have completed training as a technical assistant (CTA, BTA, LTA, MTA), laboratory technician, chemical technician or comparable training.
- You enjoy computer work with the Microsoft Office programs.
- Team spirit and commitment are a matter of course for you.
- You are characterized by the ability to communicate proactively and result-oriented, as well as personal responsibility and reliability.
- You also have great problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- A high degree of resilience, quality awareness and willingness to change round off your profile.
What do we offer you:
- A permanent position.
- A varied working day in a dynamic group of companies with performance-related remuneration.
- Relax with 30 days annual vacation and various special vacation days.
- Your pension is important to us, which is why we have various models of old- age provision available (e.g. company pension scheme).
- Under our health management program you will find a wide range of offers, such as regular eye examinations, VDU workplace glasses or the annual flu vaccination by our company doctor.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply using the “Apply now!” button , stating your CV and your earliest possible starting date .
Eurofins is an international life sciences company that offers customers from various industries a unique range of analytical services to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat to the water you drink to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the world’s largest companies to ensure the products delivered are safe, theirs Ingredients are authentic and labeling is accurate. The company is a leading global provider of analytics for food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products as well as contract research (CRO) services.
In just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from a laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 employees in a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries with more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of more than 200,000 analytical methods for evaluating the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products as well as innovative clinical diagnostic services as one of the world’s leading emerging providers of specialized clinical diagnostic tests .
In 2020, Eurofins had total sales of €5.4 billion and has been one of the best performing stocks in Europe over the last 20 years.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.