We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2019, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work.
Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
- Implementing various Delivery tasks that include, but are not limited to: client onboarding, software upgrades, solutions implementation;
- Working closely with internal and external clients via phone and e-mail;
- Participating in various technical project support activities;
- Using and fine-tune automation tools that are used by Delivery and Support team members;
- Communicating with all key stakeholders on the status and progress of the due tasks with clear actions and timescales;
- Pro-actively recommending improvements to prevent incidents arising and to increase customer satisfaction;
- Ownership of delivery tasks as per the role responsibility matrix;
- Fully understanding the implications of a release and consequently identifying the success criteria and testing requirements of the release.
- Identifying and escalating risks and issues to management and stakeholders from different teams;
- Architecting and implementing changes into live environments;
- Maintaining documentation of various activities that are performed by the Delivery team.
- Implementing changes to client solutions once live;
- Act as a subject matter expert for cases and incidents for anything considered as part of the roles and responsibilities of the team.
- Degree or equivalent standard, with a technical background e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Economics, Physical Sciences, Information Technology;
- Good experience in the field of client delivery and support;
- Understanding of ITIL terminology and the ability to work in an ITIL focused environment;
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in writing reports and presenting technical work;
- An innovative and inquisitive mind, focused on addressing and solving technical tasks and problems through optimization and automation;
- Working knowledge of SQL;
- Working knowledge RHEL – style operating systems
- Working knowledge Windows Server (2008/2012/2016)
- Working knowledge of networking (TCP/IP stack, OSI model, loadbalancing, NAT)
- Working knowledge of HTTPS and TLS
- Experience with JSON and/or XML
- Fluency in English both written and verbal;
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.