Talan is a consulting firm in innovation and transformation through technology.
For 20 years, Talan has been advising companies and administrations, supporting them and implementing their transformation and innovation projects in France and abroad. Present on five continents, the group plans to achieve a turnover of 600 million euros in 2022 for more than 6,000 consultants and aims to exceed the €1 billion turnover mark by 2024.
The Group puts innovation at the heart of its development and operates in areas linked to the technological changes of large groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Present at key events in the sector, such as Viva Technology, Talan regularly speaks on the challenges of these revolutionary technologies alongside major players in the sector and parliamentarians (Syntec Numérique, Artificial Intelligence Forum, French Fab Tour, Giverny Forum…).
What if our EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) division became your future playground?
Join our team of experts on industrial maintenance solutions and issues! Composed of nearly 50 employees, our consultants work on business and technical topics on IBM Maximo, Infor EAM and ITSM ServiceNow solutions!
Recognized expertise for 12 years now!
As part of the development of the Service Now offer (10 employees today), Talan is looking for technical leaders capable of supporting us on our various projects with our customers.
- Accompany the customer in his functional and technical choices
- Ability to lead design workshops and demonstration of the solution
- Write / challenge technical specifications / requirements
- Evaluate the costs of achievements
- Design of the most relevant technical and functional solution in compliance with editor best practices
- Technical coordination of development teams
- Customer training and coaching to ensure their skills development
- Ensure the skills development of junior employees
- Ensure the technical watch on the solution
- Certifié SysAdmin + Implementation Specialist
With a Bac +5 training, you have between 3 and 5 years of experience in the technical expertise of the Service Now solution. You have had the opportunity to work on integration projects.
You have the following qualities:
- Team spirit
- Good communicator
- Sense of service developed
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.