Website EXCYL INC
Incorporated in 1997 and based in Troy-Michigan, Excyl is a full service recruiting firm specializing in the placement of Technology (IT), Engineering, Clerical and Light Industrial professionals
Writes, rewrites and/or edits technical documents such as technical procedure manuals, user/service manuals, programming manuals, operational specifications, and related technical publications to communicate clearly and effectively technical specs and instructions to a wide range of audiences.
Acquires subject knowledge by interviewing product developers, observing performance of production methods, referring to technical specifications, blueprints, engineering illustrations, and trade journals.
- Conducts analysis and documents business processes including current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
- Experience developing, writing, editing and assembling technical publications or procedures documents.
- Experience developing and updating data collection manuals, user manuals, training materials, and training databases for classroom training courses.
- Experience creating and editing graphic images.
- Develops user stories, functional and technical requirements, acceptance criteria, and other SDLC documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
The candidate must have a full understanding of systems engineering, operations and maintenance and upgrade activities, risks and mitigation strategies. Candidate must possess strong technical skills specifically oracle database and oracle fusion middleware technologies and the ability to plan and guide the team through technical challenges to perform the successful upgrades. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and are required to be US Citizens.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.