A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Members of the Kitchen Department are responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity, and variety of our food and beverage offerings in every area of the hotel and that F&B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market.
A Chef de Partie is responsible for the oversight of all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section. Because of this, a successful Chef de Partie must be very knowledgeable about their specialty, as well as culinary functions in general.
A person in this role must also be very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment. A Chef de Partie must also be able to give orders within their section, as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the Sous Chef and Executive Chef..
- Bachelor’s Degree or any culinary degree
- Preferably Thai nationals
- Must have worked at least two years as a Chef de Partie in Hotels and Restaurants or at least three years with strong Demi Chef de Partie experience
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
To be able to relocate to remote resort location
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.