Website GROSVENOR CASINO
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Grosvenor Casino, Leeds Westgate.
Would you like to join our team of STARS at Grosvenor Casino as a dealer? We rely on you to help deliver our promise to excite and entertain!
If you have the right attitude, are willing to learn, be professional, stay calm when the pressure builds and can deliver unobtrusive service to our discerning customers and members, get in touch, we will do the legwork! We will even support and pay for your PFL application with the Gaming Commission.
- Complete a fully paid 6 week training programme to learn to deal American Roulette and Blackjack
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino team
- Understand the games, payouts and entertain all of our customers
- Connect with first time customers, explaining how the games are run
- Follow guidance from the gaming supervisors to deliver fantastic service on the gaming floor
- A fantastic personality
- Numerical ability; able to calculate mentally and very quickly. We will help you practice.
- Any gaming or customer facing experience would be a bonus
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
- Full and part time contracts available after the full time training weeks
- Flexible shift patterns
- Equal share of all tips
- Company benefits, rewards and support schemes
- Ongoing training and development
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.