America’s 1st online casino is hiring talent! At Evolution, our talent is live, the players are virtual. Join the evolution: www.evolution.com/careers/usa
Evo is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evo is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 10,000 employees, and 20 countries. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Southfield, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evo, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand
Evolution Gaming is the world leader in video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, working with more top-tier operators and brands than any other provider since its creation. We are currently seeking a Business travel Office Coordinator for our Southfield, MI office.
The qualified applicant will possess proven knowledge of the travel industry, including domestic and international travel destinations and the daily functions of a fast-paced office environment.
· Schedules and prepares travel itineraries outlining flight schedules, rental car pick up, and hotel accommodations and other amenities needed.
· Serve as a general resource and point of contact for travel-related issues; assist employees with travel-related problems or concerns
· Prepare cost analysis to determine the travel methods, hotel accommodations, airfare, rental vehicle and other travel expense most advantageous for the employee.
· Address employee queries and provide alternatives for customer travel in cases of emergency situations.
· Review travel related invoices and statements for accuracy of budget & project codes for accounting
· Reconcile all travel related Expense Vouchers and travel invoices.
· Arrange employee relocations throughout the country and overseas
· Act to ensure safe and efficient travel operations in accordance with organizational policies and guidelines
· Receive and respond to incoming travel requests on behalf of the organization
· Perform special projects and assignments as directed
· Attend travel seminars/webinars/related exhibitions to remain updated on travel trends
· Educate travellers to ensure the best possible business travel experience
· Accommodate travellers with appropriate hotels/apartments for reasonable costs.
· Collaborate with Purchasing team and People Mobility Specialist
· Greet, assist, and/or direct the public to the appropriate host employee;
· Design, maintain, and implement policies and procedures for document workflow
Please be assured that the Evolution is compliant with infection control standards as outlined by Public Health authorities, and will continue to comply with these standards. Enhanced safety protocols have been implemented to ensure a safe work environment.
Qualification Requirements and Competencies
· Working knowledge of the travel industry
· 2-5 years’ experience with coordinating travel arrangements
· Ability to understand complex logistical information
· Firm grasp of digital data and file management systems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with MS Office, Excel,
· High sense of responsibility.
· Effective multitasking, strong project management, and time management skills
· A proactive approach to work, Team player with an Outgoing personality
· Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
· Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.