10 MINUTE SCHOOL
10 Minute School is the pioneer of the Ed-Tech industry in Bangladesh. We are teaching more than 2 million students every day through our website, app, and social media to accelerate their learning.
Our goal is to ensure access to quality education for everyone in Bangladesh through a wide range of free-tier and premium content for Academic, Skill Development, and Jobs segments.
We are a Sequoia Capital-backed Education Technology Organization in Bangladesh, and we’re looking to hire in our Engineering, Product, Content, and Marketing teams.
- Job Modality: Full Time
- Job Location: Mohakhali DOHS
- Salary: 40,000 – 100,000 BDT
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Sufficient knowledge of Unity3D software.
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Knowledge of integrating third-party API and framework
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Github ,Source-tree
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Experience with memory and space optimisation.
- Experience mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We are the fastest growing EdTech of Bangladesh. We believe in promoting a workplace where everyone has the opportunity to grow, create and excel.
Employee Centric Policies
Maternity Leave | Paternity Leave | PTO
Competitive Compensation | Fast-tracked growth | Quarterly Reviews and Feedback | Monthly training
Health and Wellness
Open Pantry | Game nights | Monthly Events
Join us to transform education together. APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.