Run:AI is bridging the gap between data science and computing infrastructure by creating a high-performance compute virtualization layer for deep learning, speeding the training of neural network models and enabling the development of large AI models.
By abstracting workloads from the underlying infrastructure, Run:AI creates a shared pool of resources that can be dynamically provisioned for full utilization of expensive GPU compute.
Run:AI is looking for an experienced UX/UI Expert to be responsible for the user experience of our products and ensure a great and consistent user experience for our customers.
- Deliver user experience solutions with a focus on translating business and customer needs into UX deliverables
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand the customer business needs and product requirements
- Translate concepts to wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Work closely with R&D, QA and Product Management to design, execute and review the implementation of the requirements
- Plan, perform and analyze usability testing to internal and external customers
- 4+ years of UX hands on experience
- Enterprise (B2B) applications UX design experience
- Experience in usability testing and prototyping with clients and sales engineers
- Experience in building and implementing a central design system
- Ability to lead without authority and to impact Product Management and development
- Experience in working in agile methodology – an advantage
- Hands on product design experience – a big advantage
Please send a portfolio of your work along with your CV
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.